Normally, I don’t make New Year’s resolutions because I don’t see the point in waiting for a new year to make a change. However, coincidently for me, I happen to what to improve myself right as this year is ending. So here are some of my New Year’s resolutions…
- Volunteer at an animal rescue home, specifically Kitten Rescue
- Volunteer at my local police station
- Learn to drive (yea, I’m 21 and I don’t know how to drive =\)
- Read minimum a chapter of a book a day
- Take more pictures with people and myself in them
- Go on some walks here and there
- Do some crunches or something because I’m getting a little pudgy
- Stop eating chips (Hot Cheetos are my weakness, especially at that certain point of the month)
- Explore St. Petersburg more
- Most importantly have fun!
I hope ya’ll have a happy New Year. Feliz Año Nuevo¡ С новым годом!